Wednesday, February 7, 2007

6 days overdue and counting . . .

Hey everybody! Sorry to keep you all waiting. First off, our computer is down at the moment and we have somewhat limited access to let you all know the big news. Secondly, there is no big new yet! I am now 6 days overdue and trying with everything that I've got to encounter each day with grace. Believe me, that has been a challenge. God is good and I know He will take us through this, but this has really been a test of our patience and apparently it's not quite over. Overall, I am feeling fine, just huge and uncomfortable. Brian is a huge help with keeping my spirits up, as I become impatient or just miserable. Sorry for the delay in information, I promise we will do our best to keep you up as we can! Love to you all and thank you for your prayers. Keep them coming! We need them!
Brooke

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so funny because I had a dream last night that you guys had the baby (a baby boy...hmmmmmm) and so I checked your blog this morning to see if there was anything new. Oh well. You know, maybe this means you'll have a laid back baby...maybe he/she is so comfortable and cool that he/she's taking his/her good old time. I'll definitely lift you up in prayer...I'm sure it's hard to wait patiently!!

Anonymous said...

You got it, I'll have the whole "mother land"praying for yall. If you need me call and i be there in 5 1/2 hrs. Love you, Cutter and Jordan

wrestleswithgod said...

it was unreal seeing you guys the other night. thanks for some more good times. you're both sexy as always.
~I

 

web site counter
GNC Health Food Store