Wednesday, March 7, 2007

The thumb is found!

Mabri found her thumb! Well, for a few seconds. She didn't seem too impressed with it, but nevertheless . . .














Motherhood is unreal. During the day, things are pretty cool. She naps, and we can go places, but by the time evening rolls around, the fussiness sets in and the real test begins for mom and dad. I love it all, despite the bags under my eyes.
Here are a few more pics of our little girl chillin' out, sleepin' on someone's chest, her favorite past time.














I think we wore her out. . .


That's all for now! Have a blessed day!
Brooke for the Millers

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brooke,
I have to say... you look beautiful. And secondly, so does Mabri. That last picture I just imagine her saying "man, this is the life." Love you.

Heather

Anonymous said...

Mabri is beautiful, and you are looking gorgeous yourself.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful girls! Hang in there guys. By the way, whoa, does she look like you, Brookins!!

Anonymous said...

It was great to see all 3 of you!! It sounds like you are taking to parenthood :)
Brooke, I really recommend 'doing/reading' the Babywise, the schedule part is great and then the little one knows what to expect and it gives you a better handle on what her needs may be at a particular time. Please call if you have ?'s about it!!!
love you all

Anonymous said...

It was so great to see you last Sunday. You all look like you're doing great!
Mabri is as beautiful in person as she is in her pics:) I'm so glad I got to meet her. and as always, it was great to see you again too:)
Jean
Oh, and I second april's advice on the babywise book. It was awesome and 'worked' with all four of my kids!

 

web site counter
GNC Health Food Store