Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Proud papa? yea, that's me







hey guys, it's Brian here with a few more pics of our totally awesome kid... Just wanted to fill you all in a little on what's going on in Brooke and I's lives. I have been at my new job with Mark Troyer Remodeling for a month now, and so far it's going really, really well. We are on the prowl for a new apt in the Plain City area; we have a few options, still thinking and praying it through. We will be moving hopefully at the end of the month. We're going to be looking for a house to buy in the next year, Lord willing, and can't wait to be in a home of our own. As some of you know, I sliced my thumb pretty good a few weeks ago, and it has healed up nicely. I took my stitches out a few days ago, and I'm constantly amazed at how the body can heal itself. Sorry, I dont have any gory pictures to show you all. Anyhooey, that's about it, enjoy the pics, and feel free to comment away!!!

Brian

6 comments:

ROD said...

Great pictures; our grandbaby is due any day!! Rod

Anonymous said...

it's been way too long since we've seen you guys, glad to hear you're all doing well. mabri's looking as cute as ever!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word, she is sooo cute!! Just can't wait to meet her! Where are you guys looking to buy a house? We are hoping to be back end of July or beginning of August sometime just in time for a camping trip ;-)
miss you guys!

Karissa

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute! It's funny, because if you scroll down the page, from post to post, she looks like a different baby in every one. It just shows how quickly she's growing!! We'll definitely have to get together before you guys move to plain city!!

wrestleswithgod said...

you're baby is a hobbit. We love her.
~I & B

Anonymous said...

Any updates???

 

web site counter
GNC Health Food Store