Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Good to be back, Plain City







Hey guys, well, in the process of attaching the pics to this post, I managed to delet most of my text. So, where was I? Well, the reason for the length of time between posts was because we have moved to good ol' Plain City. We have a great 3 bedroom apt, and Mabri has her own room now, which she has taken to amazingly well. She's doing great, and we are all loving being this close to Grandpa and Grammy and also being 3 minutes from work. We are feeling really good about being here and feeling like we are right where we need to be. To those of you who are seeing this blog for the first time, we're sorry we havnt gotten hold of you for sooo long, but enjoy the pics!!!

ps. We'll have pics of the new place up as soon as we put all of our crap away!!!!

Brian

4 comments:

jodyT said...

Hey, guys! Congratulations on the move and the new apartment. Sounds like you guys are doing great. I love those pictures...she looks so pensive in that last one...cracking me up!

Rachel said...

She's a doll! (Don't worry, it continues to get easier!) Thanks for adding meto the list of readers! Good luck in your new home! Rachel (Land)

Anonymous said...

My gosh Mabri is growing so quickly, I would love to meet her some day. Congratulations on the move, I'm glad to hear all is well with the lovely Miller family. You guys take care and hopefully I'll see you soon.

Heather

The Chinlund Family said...

what a doll!!! I love all the pictures, keep them coming :)

 

web site counter
GNC Health Food Store